At Q8Trade.net, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
Definitions and interpretation
User or you
Any individual who accesses this website and is not an employee of Q8Trade.net and acting in the course of their employment and not as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Q8Trade.net and accessing this website in connection with the provision of such services.
The website that you are currently accessing which is www.q8trade.net including its sub-domains.
Q8Trade.net, we or us
Q8Trade.net, a brand that has a registered office in 5th Floor, Mubarak AlKabeer St. Sharq 15301.
All information that you submit to Q8Trade.net. This definition includes, if relevant, the definitions that are provided in the Data Protection Laws.
A small file consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit our website for the first time, this file will be stored on your computer’s hard drive or your device’s memory if you agree.
Data Protection Laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 94/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the DFPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
UK and EU Cookie Law
Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronix Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Q8Trade.net is the “Data controller”. This means that Q8Trade.net determines the purposes for which your Data is processed.
If you would like to know more about our policies regarding the usage of cookies, you may visit our cookies policy at www.q8trade.net/cookies-policy
The following Data may be collected from you:
- Your name
- Your contact details including your email address and phone numbers
- Device’s operating system (this is automatically collected)
- Browser type and version (this is automatically collected)
- IP address (this is automatically collected)
How Data is collected
The following methods are used to collect Data:
- You provide it to us – you may provide this via the Website, phone, email or any other methods of communication or when you register an account with us.
- We receive it from other sources – we may receive data from third party providers.
- May be collected automatically – this is information that can be collected when you visit the Website or via cookies which may include your IP address, the date and times you visited, the frequency of visits and the way you used and responded with the content. with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Usage of Data
From time to time, we may ask for any or all of the Data stated for us to enhance your browsing experience.
If you do not agree with the statements above, you are given the right to object in certain conditions. You may find them in the “Your rights” section.
Sharing of Data
Security of Data
To ensure the protection of your Data, technical and organizational methods may be utilized such as
- Access to your account which is controlled with a unique username and password.
- Storing your Data on a secured server/s.
Should you believe that your Data was misused, lost or accessed without authorization, please contact [email protected].
Should you require more details in protecting your information and your devices against identity theft, fraud and other related issues, please visit getsafeonline.org.
Retention of Data
Even if we delete this Data, it may remain on our backup or archives for legal, regulatory or other valid purposes.
With regards to your Data, you have the following rights:
- Right to access – at any time, you can request for a copy of the information we hold about you or request to update, modify or delete your Data. Unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive”, you will not be charged for accessing your Data. We hold the right to decline your request if we are legally permitted to do so and we will be transparent about the reason for such refusal.
- Right to correct – if your Data is incomplete or inaccurate, you can request to have this rectified.
- Right to erase – you can request to delete your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – you can request to restrict or limit us from using your Data.
- Right to data portability – you can request to have your Data copies or transferred.
- Right to object – you can object to our use of your Data and this may include how this is used for our legitimate interests.
Please ensure that your Data should always be accurate and updated. If there are any changes, please contact us to have it updated.
For any questions regarding your rights that were stated above or if you wish to remove your permission in processing your Data (where the permission is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via [email protected].
If you are not pleased on how your complaint regarding your Data was handled, you may get in touch with the relevant data protection authority. If you’re in the UK, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO): https://ico.org.uk.
Transfers Outside the EEA
You collected Data may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries which are not members of the European Economic Area (EEA).
This may happen if our servers, service providers or group of companies which we share information with are physically based in a non-EEA country.
Data transfers outside the EEA only occur where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguard in relation to your data.
To safeguard your Data, we have set procedures with the third parties which we share your Data with to ensure that it is treated consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
Links to Other Websites
From time to time, this Website may provide links to other websites which we have no control over.
Q8Trade.net is not liable for the content of these websites which we have linked to.
Business Ownership and Control Changes
Occasionally, Q8Trade.net may expand or reduce its business which may include the sale and/or transfer of control of Q8Trade.net partially or completely.
We will still ensure that your privacy is protected should the above circumstances may happen.
If you have any issues, questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us at [email protected].